Thursday 9 May 2013

Where to Find News About Movies

I really enjoy films and TV series, but where should I look for the latest news about them, oh wise and helpful Adam? Since you've asked me so nicely I'm going to present you some sites I like to visit now and then, to be kept up to date with the latest information regarding movies and what not. There are a lot of news portals, blogs and even forums that you can visit daily, but I will only talk about my favourites.

There is no denying the fact that the most information about movies and TV series you will find on IMDB. I really like how it is structured, it is very user friendly, you can easily find each movie, actor, director or what ever you are looking for. It is usually accurate but of course it might have some minor errors. Also I have more faith in the IMDB ratings than any other ratings out there, especially the ones form Metacritic.

IGN is another site I frequently visit. Now I realise it is not just about movies and TV series, it also has a lot of content about games as well. But who doesn't like games? Don't answer that. Anyways they tend to present good information about upcoming movies and everything in general.

Rotten Tomatoes is another relatively good site about films, though I don't always agree with the ratings they give.

The Hollywood Reporter is also a very reliably source of information and we can most certainly trust them to be accurate. Can't we?

In terms of news there are a few more sites, which are fun to read and provide useful information. These are the following: /FILM, JoBlo, MTV Movies Blog and also The Movie Blog.

I'm quite confident, if you visit these sites on a daily basis, you won't miss out on any news related to your favourite or soon to be favourite movie or TV series.

1 comment:

  1. u're right IMDB is the best source for movie info in my opinion too, yet http://movies.yahoo.com/ is a good source of movie info also.

    ReplyDelete