Friday 17 May 2013

TV Series Lines and Quotes

Yesterday's post got me thinking. Why don't I compile a list of the best lines in TV series? You'd be surprised that it wasn't that easy. It turns out some series have a lot of memorable lines in them, but most of them don't have any at all.
Here they are, I even looked up a few videos for my favourite lines:

24

“Damn it!”


Supernatural

“Angels are d**ks”
“Balls!”

Arrow

“You have failed this city!”

House

“Everybody lies”
“People are idiots”

Game of Thrones

“Winter is coming!”
“A Lannister always pays his debts”
“You know nothing, Jon Snow”

Friends

“Joey doesn't share food!”
“London baby!”
“We were on a break!”
“How you doin?”


The Big Bang Theory

“Bazinga!”
“I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!”
“You're in my spot”
“(Knock knock knock) Penny! (Knock knock knock) Penny! (Knock knock knock) Penny!”

 

 How I Met Your Mother

“It's gonna be legen… wait for it… dary!”

“I only have one rule”
“Have you met Ted?”
“True story”
“Suit up!”
“Challenge accepted!”

 

That '70s Show

“Burn!”
“Hey there, hi there, ho there”
“Candy!”
“I said good day!”
“You son of a b*tch!”
“Car that runs on water man!”

“Dumbass!”
“My foot in your ass”

No comments:

Post a Comment