Thursday 16 May 2013

Movie Quotes

There are those lines and quotes that whenever you hear them, you will immediately know which movies they are from. I made a list of these lines and quotes. Some of them are funny, others dramatic and there are some that suck so bad, that they are actually good. You could argue, that these are not the best movie quotes or that there are a lot more out there, but these are just the ones that I like. So here goes:

Eurotrip

“This isn't where I parked my car.”

The Lord of the Rings

“My precious.”

Forrest Gump

“Run, Forrest, run!”

Karate Kid

“Wax on... wax off.”

Apocalypse Now

“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.”

Snakes on a Plane

“I have had it with these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane!”

The Sixth Sense

“I see dead people.”

Castaway

“Wilson!”

The Matrix

“There is no spoon.”

Aliens

“Get away from her, you bitch!”

Back to the Future

“Nobody calls me chicken.”

Idiocracy

“I like money.”

Lethal Weapon

“I'm too old for this shit.”

Rush Hour

“Do you understand the words that are comin out of my mouth?”
“Don't you ever touch a black man's radio”

Se7en

“What's in the box?!”

Fight Club

“The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.”

Terminator

“I'll be back.”
“Hasta la vista, baby.”

Die Hard

“Yippee-ki-yay, motherf***er.”

300

“This is Sparta!”

Star Wars

“May the force be with you.”
“I am your father.”

Avengers

“Puny god.”

The Dark Knight

“Why so serious?”

And there is one more, which is not that famous yet, but I bet it soon will be:

Iron Man 3

“Is this the forehead of security?”

2 comments:

  1. What's in the booooooox??
    Dude!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How should I put this? Let's say it's more than just a forehead :P

      Delete