Thursday 25 April 2013

And The Journey of Blogging Begins

Hi there,


Since by some miracle you've stumbled upon my fresh and crispy new blog, you might as well hang out a bit. Let me just start by saying a few things about me without wasting too much of your time.

My name is Adam and I'm an addict! An addict of movies and TV series. (Not saying that I'm not into alcohol or anything, but let's keep it casual.) So there, now you know me.

Although I mentioned my addiction before, that doesn't mean I'll only blog about movies and stuff. It depends on what mood I'm going to be in. I know, I know some of you might ask me, why am I keep repeating myself, and why am I using the word movie, when it is actually called a film? Well movie just sound a whole lot better, so deal with it!

There are a few movies I'm looking forward to seeing this year. Got to admit, they are mostly sequels such as Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Hangover Part 3, Fast & Furious 6, Star Trek Into Darkness or The Wolverine, but there are some new ones as well, Pain and Gain for instance. I've seen the red band trailer, it was funny as hell. Elysium hmm, now there's a sci fi I'll definitely watch. And they've made a couple of reboots as well. Evil Dead, I haven't seen it yet, though it's on my list. I really hope this will finally break the long line of crappy horror movies. I haven't seen a good one in ages.

Also let's talk a little bit about the Superman reboot, the Man of Steel.

Image from FilmoFila

I have high hopes for this one (still a Marvel fan though), I mean it certainly can't be worse, than Superman Returns, I threw up a little bit just by thinking of it. What a poor excuse of a Superman sequel that was! One of my favourite actors used to be Kevin Spacey, until 2006 when this crap came out.

If I could pick only one movie to see this year, I'd have to go with The Wolverine (told you, Marvel fan).

Image from FilmoFilia

I've seen the trailers, Hugh Jackman is ripped, but let's face it, that's how Wolverine should look like. Now the last time we've seen Wolverine (and I'm not referring to the cameo appearance) it was in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. To tell you the truth, I liked it, but it could have been a lot better. So here's the chance to blow everyone's mind with this one. I can't wait to see it. Here's one thing I don't really understand though. Plot spoiler ahead: a Japanese chick called Yukio tracks down a worn out, homeless looking Logan, who is moping over the events that happened in X-Men: The Last Stand. The chick says, that Logan saved her father once, and he would like to thank him for it, by offering him a chance to become “mortal”. So here's what I don't get: if he was so fed up with life and he wanted to die, why the hell hadn't he taken that “cure” from X-Men: The Last Stand?

Anyways, if you would like to be kept up to date with the latest trailers, film clips or whatever, you should check out The Movie Box.

I guess that's it for now. In the near future I might even try to do some reviews and stuff. Hope you've enjoyed at least a little bit reading my post. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment